Uh....
well, i'm back. The jetta worked flawlessly and got me to the west coast and back on only 4 tanks of fuel! i was pleased. The west coast is stunningly beautiful (oregon, at least) and i cannot properly express in words (at least at this moment) my love for mountains. It saddens me to think about all of those that i within hours of but was unable to visit. I have yet to visit Vancouver, however, so all ye who live in the northwest beware...
There is currently a fascinating little bug crawling around on my computer monitor. He (or she, i guess) looks kind of like a small aphid (sp?) except it walks sideways. By this, i mean that the little creature does not turn to change directions. He simply shuffles sideways while continuing to face forward. He seems drunk; after walking a small distance, mr. aphid will jump/fly to another spot of the screen for no apparent reason.
I'm glad God created little mr. aphids...otherwise i'd probably be sleeping instead of watching him. I'll call him arthur.

3 Comments:
arthur is a good name
I'm glad you came to visit, that was tons of fun.
hope your doing alright chopping corn, I'm currently in trucks hauling peas... boring. it's actually not so bad, i'm reading the count of monte cristo while i go, so that passes the time.
Andrew....
you didn't come to Alberta I guess?
I have a mac, you too?
I just wrote about the moth on my moniter in my last post too. crazy. wouldn't it be fun to be drunken arthur?
potentially
Post a Comment
<< Home