small note
i always feel like i could write blog posts non-stop and so i opt to post nothing at all...i'm working on fixing this problem.
I am in the twin cities this weekend and next week i'm planning to head out west to see jeff, reub, etc. the original plan was to see dena before she leaves for good old cairo, but she's leaving too early or i guess i could not travel to alberta in time. if the old jetta makes it to montana, then i'm going to keep driving to oregon. if anyone is near this route and wants to hang out, let me know.
bye,
ANdrew

4 Comments:
Well, I'm in Sioux Center this weekend. You're not. Too bad.
i know, i was going to call you but suddenly realized my family vacation is this weekend...sorry. will you be around sunday?
I am in Montana this weekend. It is amazingly beautiful, and so far has been pretty fun. I'll see what Jeffy has planned for today.
BLAH!
I totally got this too late!!!
super sad, that woulda been fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home