Thursday, July 06, 2006

Grand Rapid

So i'm told that Grand Rapids actually only has one rapid...whatever.
i took off in the jetta for grand rapids yesterday morning. jetta made the trip surprisingly well. after resurrecting her from a junk yard, i did not know how well she'd enjoy interstate travel with interstate speeds; she purred down the road like a nearly new car...i'm so proud. my qualms were useless (so far) because we made it in 11 hrs. in spite of terrible chicago traffic (expected).
so here i am in GR for the great Wilbert's wedding. It is a splendid break from work. before i left, i a long, at least 70 hr week in hot weather. getting up at 4:30-5 and working until 8-9 at night gets old, so today i slept until 11 AM ! it was joyous to have no alarm and lay in bed until i actually wanted to get up.
that's all i've got. if anyone needs something from GR or michigan, let me know...as long as it's not too expensive.
be well, do good work, and keep in touch
ANDREW

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Mike E said...

Hey I am Glad I will be able to see you at the wedding. I am excited to hear about your adventure. Keep learning and loving!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mike E said...

Hey I am Glad I will be able to see you at the wedding. I am excited to hear about your adventure. Keep learning and loving!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Kathlyn D said...

yes. i want my cousin back. if you see her (katy, with red hair), grab her and put her in your trunk and bring her to iowa. once you get her there, send her priority mail to me in canada.

speaking of canada, are you and morgan still planning on coming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home