They call me a rabbit
I'm not sure what my parents did or how they did it, but I now like...no, love vegetables. I can still remember a time when i narrowly refused to eat anything called a "vegetable" that was put on my plate and somehow i have reached a point of vegetable nirvana...? (ok, so maybe veggie nirvana doesn't really make sense)
Tonight's supper:
P.S. I just noticed that blogger (aka Google) has put up links for me without my permission. One of them says "A real man's website" and is a truck forum. While i do suppose i am a man and i think i'm real, i apologize for such a link...i'll see what i can do.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
no apologies necessary. don't deny your hidden passions. you'll learn to be open about it, just like you are now with your addiction to vegetables.
everything looks so fresh in your picture. YOu are making me crave summertine and real, live gardens, instead of dying veggies at frozen fruitstands.
your blog makes me hungry. mmm... vegetables.
vegetables and beer! (that was beer, right?) two of my favorite things in the world. congratulations on living well.
Its a tight race...but right now Nicaragua is beating Montana. Hope things are good with you!
Post a Comment
<< Home