Saturday, January 26, 2008

Warming Up

I am getting used to life here in Montana. Residing in a house with Jeff is great, and the snow and mountains make for oodles of fun. The weather, like most parts of the country I hear, is cold and snowy but today it got above 10 for the first time in a while.

This evening I went to a theater to see Juno. I really, really loved the film and it has my mind spinning at the moment (in a good way). I recommend it.

My apologies for the arabic in my blog. Due to a number of complaints I will be discontinuing and changing the non-english portions of this blog. It seems that many readers of this blog are unable to realize there are other usable languages in the world :)

Good night

3 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Has Jeff convinced you yet that Montana is the greatest place on earth? You don't need arabic in Montana...
Juno was great.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger bethnoelle said...

Hey!
can't believe you're in montana now. how do you like it? how long will you be staying there for?
hope all is well...

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

I just saw Juno too. Wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home