wow, i can actually post
it has been a long time since this google-based blog program has let me post. I'll admit that i have not attempted to post much in the past few months; as of late, however, i have wanted to post and begin posting more regularly (i hear this helps the blog attendance :)
When i would attempt to post in the past few weeks, the blogger would show me this page (where one is to type a post) and then a second later it would flash to white and act like it is still thinking...an annoying thing to experience.
More importantly (but still not extremely important), I am no longer in NW Iowa. Last week i hopped into my loaded car and drove to montana. I am living in a humble abode with the one and only Jeffrey Schutter and working on the Schutter farm. Life here has been great so far and I hope to write more about my experiences here and life in general...but that will have to wait

5 Comments:
what the hell. i just left you a post... but its not there.
this arabian set up is weird. totally messing with my mind. cant process...
aha! i figured it out!
woah, Andrew... you must still really remember much more of your arabic than I do....
apparently being able to read arabic is the thing to do these days.
looking forward to hearing about your Montana adventures.
mrs. schutter makes some mean corn.
BRING BACK BEER WHEN YOU RETURN!
And enjoy it while your there!
This is totally messed up for leaving comments by the way
Post a Comment
<< Home