Anybody out there?
It's odd to think that this type of blogging is turning old fashioned, but in my limited online "networking," I'm told that facebook is taking over in spite of a Newsweek article I just read entitled, "Facebook made me do it: seven lies we tell ourselves about social networking.
In an attempt to keep those few, dedicated blog-checkers updated on my life, I've decided to write (blog) a little more regularly. Look out world, I'm back!
I'm not sure where to start, so for now I will only mention that after many thousands of enjoyable miles in the jetta over the past few months, I am in Florida. The ECHO farm is my stomping grounds for the next year. So much to learn in so little time...
more later,
ANdrew
for those interested: www.echonet.org

3 Comments:
yay! i was hoping i wouldn't be the only one left.
well, i wasn't really anyway. some people still blog. like matt, brielle, reid... now you!
i am going to read up on this farm of yours now.
Hey Andrew!
I actually deleted facebook a few months ago.. and so did Dee! We mostly blog, which to me still is the way to go.
You should post some pictures of ECHO! And you should talk about what you think of the place.
Hello Andrew, I am still out here, even though my blogs get forwarded to my facebook automatically. I guess I have given in to that.
I am excited for your time at ECHO I almost went to Florida not to far from ECHO a month ago to work at a cam p down there for a weekend. it is called Gator Camp. But I had to make my way back to Michigan to be with Family.
Well I love you man. Keep sharing the love
Post a Comment
<< Home