Now I'm not a man, but I just learned from some friends that a beard is an astonishingly good wind-breaker in the winter. Why not wait until spring to shave it? My thought, for what it's worth. (But seriously, when did you get so shaggy??)
thats what I was thinking. A certain man I know (whom I call "dad") grows hair on his chin in the winter just to keep warm. Besides, then you could be santa in the local mall. do you have a local mall? perhaps just for Jeff then.
6 Comments:
Now I'm not a man, but I just learned from some friends that a beard is an astonishingly good wind-breaker in the winter. Why not wait until spring to shave it? My thought, for what it's worth. (But seriously, when did you get so shaggy??)
thats what I was thinking. A certain man I know (whom I call "dad") grows hair on his chin in the winter just to keep warm. Besides, then you could be santa in the local mall. do you have a local mall? perhaps just for Jeff then.
Isn't that picture from Venice? 2 years ago?!?!
Don't shave...EVER!!
you could start an entire family of birds in there!!!
all the more reason to leave that bugger on...
I'm with Carolyn. You could start a new movement with the slogan, "Save the birds: grow a beard."
Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment
<< Home