Sunday, October 05, 2008

Life on the road



It's been a while, and while I had grand ideas about what to write, my time with the internet is about over and I have yet to write something...here's a quick update:
I left the Indiana vegetable farm a couple of weeks ago. With a Harley Davidson dirt bike (garage sale steal) strapped to the top of the jetta, I headed to Iowa for a few days. My niece is cuter than ever running around and talking. My time spent with family and friends was a bit short, but swell nonetheless. Loaded with my guitar, a backpack of clothes and camping equipment, and many gallons of used veggie oil, I drove west. Over the course of a few days I took mainly highways on a southern route to Portland, OR. A few hitchhikers later, I arrived at Jake Van Houten's house in time to see him get married. From Portland, I headed north to the supposedly famous Pyallup fair, Vancouver, east to Edmonton, and now i sit in Bozeman, Montana.
Potato harvest on the Schutter farm is in full swing and I'll be in this state until the end of the month.
That's all for now.
I was going to hike this afternoon, but the rain is a deterent - a beautiful restraint
good day,
ANdrew

4 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Reido Bandito said...

Good job doing things.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Mela said...

was good seeing you again. :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger r.c.f. said...

this is awesome.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

used veggie oil, eh? nice.

road tripping sounds like fun. especially in an old jetta.

enjoy potatoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home