Potentially random musings from the fingers of a madman?
posted by Dunkleburger @ 9:26 PM 4 comments
that looks really organic. and hilarious. what are you guys trying to do on that farm?
I showed these to my mom. I've never seen such a confused face on her... hiLARious. Thanks for that.
hahahahaha! oh man... thanks for that! you just made my day...! :)
you ruined their special moment!And I'm never hunting for easter eggs ever again.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
that looks really organic. and hilarious. what are you guys trying to do on that farm?
I showed these to my mom. I've never seen such a confused face on her... hiLARious. Thanks for that.
hahahahaha! oh man... thanks for that! you just made my day...! :)
you ruined their special moment!
And I'm never hunting for easter eggs ever again.
Post a Comment
<< Home