Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A short update

My blogging life has been nil lately, but here's a bit of an update. I am still building the trucks that paint the not so artistic lines on our roads. However, my job will be changing a bit as I move away from constant assembly (not as mundane as it sounds) to doing many different types of things - one of them being research and development projects. Upon accepting a nice offer to do more than simply build trucks, I decided that living elsewhere will have to wait a year or two. I really want to move away for a while and live elsewhere (mountains, overseas, etc.) but life happens, and this job will be a nice place to be for a little while and it will provide me with the ability to pay off some loans and save up some dollar signs for whatever is next (and give some away also).
This past weekend I gave my wanderlustness (?) a bit of food again and took a road trip out west to Alberta, Canada. Good times were had by all :)
I ate amazing food at a wedding, got to drive a new passat, backpacked in the rockies and realized again how much I love wilderness camping, tried to think of ways/places to do this in Iowa, saw many good friends, made some new ones, and had no problems at the border. Good night and good luck (not my phrase)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home