well folks,
'tis a pity it's been so long. Life is going well.
In a few days I will board an aeroplane, fly over the sea, and disembark on a relatively short adventure in Thailand. ECHO has its second Asia conference and some of us are heading over to experience it, learn from it, and have a blast at the same time.
Also extremely exciting is this: I'm staying for an extra week or so to travel around and learn even more about agriculture, culture, and life in Thailand (especially in the north).
Even more exciting is this: The amazing Lynda K. will be meeting me there on her way to South Korea. Hokey Petes I'm excited!
I hope to post more in the future.
good day,
andrew p.

2 Comments:
hey i hope you have fun. give Lynda an arm squeeze for me. last week i toured an examle organic farm here in Nicaragua where farmers come to learn techniques. There were worm beds, a tilapia pond, goats, coffee, and elevated urban gardens- equipped with tires full of growing veggies. I was reminded of ECHO, and of you.
'tis a pity that it's been too long again...
Post a Comment
<< Home