Wednesday, March 07, 2007

nothing much

I'm leaving Cairo in a day. There is more life to be had and I have spent a good amount of time here; I am ready to leave. This does not mean i will be happy to go. Inexpensive tomaya (falafel with stuff), kusheri, oodles of time to read, inexpensive anything, beat up old cars, beautiful Peugeot 504's, soccer games with egyptians, and many many other things try to keep me here. But alas, i must go. I will go to Istanbul and then trek through Europe to someday arrive in Amsterdam.

My biggest dilemma today is whether or not I should shave off my beard (maybe i'll do it for you, mom :)...and that's all i've got

4 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Gabriel Florit said...

soccer game with egyptians and inexpensive falafel seem like two good excuses to stay indefinitely.

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Dane said...

hmm, the beard? I'm still trying to decide if the sad amount of facial hair on my face is worth shaving off or if I should just give it another week to actually look similar to a beard before the razor hits my face. . .

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

do not shave. you neither dane.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

i like you with a beard.
obviously, i'll still like you without one.
but i like you better with one.
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home